Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Few Awesomely Weird Products

I don't think I am alone in saying that sometimes I buy things not because I need them, but because they just look cool, weird or whatever. I have put together a list of some of these awesomely weird products that I don't necessarily need but really want. 


lg_AC12473.jpg


The rubber horse head masks have been making their way around the internet for awhile now and are hilarious in pretty much every scenario. It turns out they are even funnier on squirrels.

lg_AC12181.jpg

Sometimes you really need to clean but just want to be lazy, these will make the path from the fridge to the couch sparkling clean.



lg_AC12086.jpg

Mom always said to wear clean underwear! Now all you have to do is soak these tidy whities in water and you're good to go. They may be a little damp, but at least they are clean. 

lg_AC11476.jpg

Because bacon can fix anything

lg_AC12305.jpg

Googly eyes can instantly make anything funny and these are big enough to put on a refrigerator or even your house. 

lg_AC12364.jpg


Few things put a cat in its place better than strapping a unicorn horn to its head


No comments: